People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Breastfeeding Icon

Mothering magazine is having a vote to adopt a recognizable breastfeeding icon. They envision it being used to help a nursing mom know what bathrooms, rooms, services, places, etc. are nursing friendly -- much like the well-know restroom figures and restaurant fork and spoon icons. Here are the finalists --- go vote and support positive change in our culture! I especially liked number 8 and also 7 (and it is winning)... which do you like the best?

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger LinskiZ said...

I chose number 7.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Linda, me too! (and I promise I didn't read this until after I voted!!)....looks like that's the overall favorite so far. Which one did you vote for, Melissa?

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Melissa Zollner said...

I voted for seven and eight. I couldn't choose, so I did one vote for me and one vote for Maddy and hope that isn't cheating.... wink wink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home