People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Maddy's First Spa Day


Today I gave the girls pedicures (I watch my friend's baby Morgan who is 16 months old on Thursdays along with Maddy - man I am tired after 9-10 hours of double duty....). They looked so adorable with their shiny red toes. Maddy was so fascinated that she actually sat still long enough for me to paint her little toenails. But, taking a picture of it was another story! I tell ya, I should upload video to this blog, that is the only way to really get a good shot of her, the girl is always in motion..... so here is a picture of her sassy little feet all dolled up.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger LinskiZ said...

Wow Maddy your piggies look so cute. Great Grandma June is smiling down on you because she had to wait until her 80th birthday before she got painted red toenails.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Melissa Zollner said...

Mom, only you could make me smile and get a tear in my eye at the same time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home