People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Little Pony



I am so incredibly proud of this little ponytail!!!

Lately Maddy always asks for a clip or a pony in her hair and she is actually leaving them in. I think she sees me messing with my hair in the morning, and like in everything else, wants to be just like mommy! I think she looks totally adorable.... even though it isn't the fullest, fluffiest ponytail around, and we will take what we can get. At twenty months we are *finally* starting to get some hair to play with, and this makes the girly girl in me quite happy to have something new to accessorize.

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Megan said...

What a doll! She is so adorable!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I just LOVE it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home