People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Our Brave Brave Special Ed


Our new king bed arrived today and oh my goodness it has rocked Edward's world. First, he got kicked out from under the guest bed (which found a new family literally two seconds after I posted in on craigslist's free section). He was then booted out from under our former master bedroom queen bed as we moved that into the guest room. Left with nowhere to hide, he simply did what all brave special needs kitties would do, he sought security on the heating vent and cleverly disguised himself as a blue curtain. (oh and pay no attention to the gobs of white cat hair on the right panel... I really do clean my house every once in a while, really I do, usually that panel is hidden behind our headboard.... shoot now that I can reach it I have to clean it. Sigh.)

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I think this is the most I've seen of good ole' Eddie in a long, long time!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Aren't king size beds the best? I don't know how I lived so long without one. But with a third little person in bed, it is a must!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home