People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sisters!




I think it is so funny that anytime I lay Karis on the floor to try to get some pictures, Maddy comes over like white on rice and snuggles in next to her. She just dotes on her little sister and is super affectionate, sometimes just a little *too* loving, but can you blame her? If I had a sister this irresistible I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her either.

Karis has really started to track Maddy's activity as she runs around and plays. I can already tell I will do less entertaining with Karis than I did with Maddy because she will never get bored with her big sister around.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger UrbanHippieMama said...

what little BEAUTIES!!! i love the way karis is looking at maddie in that last one. so sweet....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home