People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Maddy at 2 1/2 years old

organizing her art work to be hung in the "gallery" - this is best done naked of course


static -- I love how she stands with her belly all stuck out, she HATES getting off the trampoline because it shocks her so badly, but we have figured out a way to ground it temporarily by having her grab a metal broom handle and then we grab it and then grab her - a good fix for now


watering flowers

art in her smock - now normally I am not a smock kind of mom, but this paint was semi-washable semi-permanent so I figured I might try it out - it was a present and now I am glad we got some use out of it since I always felt guilty it just hung in her closet.... but honestly it just annoyed her and she is fairly meticulous with her art so I think we can go commando next time, she prefers to do her art naked anyhow....maybe just put a towel down on the floor or something to catch any errant drips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home