People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sand





and this shot I just threw in because I am too tired to make a whole nother post, about half a second after I took the picture the ball smacked me in the nose. if it was a video i'd send it to one of those shows and get $10,000 because she literally knocked me on my butt!


This sand has been around for almost two years now, we got it from the coast and it has survived a couple of moves and lots and lots and lots of visits from Maddy. When my Mom asked us to get her some sand to keep at her house, we had no idea it would become the favorite plaything for such a long time running. The best toys are the free and simple ones, for sure! This morning in particular she raced outside before breakfast to check on her "fwings" (things) and "babies".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home