People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Powder Poof







Maddy is really good at following directions. Powder, unfortunately, is not. My mom gave Maddy specific instructions: yes, you may play with the powder but you have to keep it on the towels. Maddy listened, the powder did not and the room looked like a snowstorm had hit. Hi-freakin-larious if you ask me, my Mom on the other hand was not so amused. But then Maddy had the double joy of getting to vacuum up all the wayward powder and the fun continued most of the afternoon. My Mom learned that powder doesn't necessarily like to be confined to one geographical area, i just watched with glee because I had already learned this lesson several months ago tee hee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home