People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Snap Crackle Pop



I went to the chiropractor today and it felt wonderful! I have been having a lot of neck and headache issues, probably from all the funky positions I am in all day long as a nursing mama. My chiropractor is the best around. He has a daughter named Eliot who is the same age as Maddy and they have her there in the office most days so they get to play and hang out and chew on each other while I am getting cracked. They are doing all of the same cute things right now. We think it is funny that they are Jason and Melissa with a 9 month old baby girl and we are Jason and Melissa with a 9 month old baby girl. We must have some super stellar cosmic connection or something... Melissa (the other one) snapped this picture on her laptop while the girls were exploring. And I took the shot from the other angle. Too cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home