People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fun in the Curtains




Maddy loves to play in our sheer curtains. She entertains herself for quite some time playing peek a boo, banging on the glass, talking to her doggie on the back patio and rolling around. Here are some shots from today, in the blurry one you can see her top 4 teeth -- she has 6 total now and I believe she is starting to work on 2 more on the bottom.

We are headed down to Philomath for the holiday, I am hoping to catch up with my good friend Rebekah and her 3 kids. I haven't seen her in wayyyyyy too long... just a few years ago we were working together in Corvallis and she was expecting her first baby and now she has 3 and I have one... time flies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home