People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Liver 'n' Peaches

What a combination! Apparently, it is NOT a good idea to give a baby liver and peaches. Maddy loves liver. Maddy loves peaches. But liver 'n' peaches do not love Maddy. We had a pukefest two nights ago and I think I know the culprit. I gave her a cube of liver and a cube of peaches for dinner (separate, not blended) and as I was feeding her I was thinking to myself "blech, this would totally make me yack". Well, I was right. We went through a crib sheet, our bedroom's sheets, the guest bed's sheets, several towels, four onesies and three nightgowns in the process. I kept moving beds and couldn't deal with changing sheets in the middle of the night, I was just too darn tired. Liver does not smell very nice the second time around. But the next morning she was back to her happy, smiley, singing self again, so no big damage done. I decided NOT to document this in pictures, I'm sure you appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home