People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl 2007 (and a peek from 06)




Maddy took the first half in with a leisurely nap on mama's lap. The second half she took in with a leisurely snuggle on dada's lap. And with Pirate's Booty cheese popcorn to eat... This gal has got it made! (I put in the picture we took at last year's superbowl too... notice a pattern?)
I am feeling a lot better now, but am mostly just tired. Blessed blessed amoxicillin, I can hear again and swallow. Two nice features for daily living. I plan to take a whole bunch of cough medicine and sleep great tonight. wink wink.... I hope Maddy is paying attention to that plan!

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Melissa Zollner said...

okay, for those of you with nurslings... notice where Maddy's hand keeps sneaking up to??? Her nursies are irresistible to her.... awake, asleep, it doesn't matter, it is good all the time. (I had to add that in the comments section because stupid blogger won't let me back in to edit my post....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home