People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Following in My Footsteps



Maddy loves to tromp around in my shoes. She trips and falls with such glee. She also makes me feel like a big huge cow with her tiny little feet in my big ol' ridiculously clunky shoes.

She also loves to have her hair in two ponies now. She also loves to immediately take her ponies out and ask for them to be put in again. And again. And again. And again. Until I tell her that if she takes them out again I am done helping her. Then she asks again and I put them in and she takes them out and I walk away and she screams. Sigh. But it is worth it for the times she does leave them in because they are the cutest little ponies that stick straight out.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I LOVE the ponies!!! Super cute! (I'm such a girly girl)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home