People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Monday, August 06, 2007

La Leche League Family Disco Party






Oh I took so many pictures I don't even know which ones to choose... but here are a few from our super fun disco party yesterday. Maddy had a blast with the bubbles, lights and music. Well, except for the time I almost dislocated her wrist and the time daddy got her finger stuck in the folding chair. Other than those teeny weeny mishaps, it was a rocking time. Look closely and you'll get the privilege of seeing my panel pants.....woo hoo! Jason even got to do his chicken dance, just about the only dance he'll do without the influence of alcohol to ease his inhibitions. Not like he was at Brian and Lesley's wedding, I'll tell you that much, but we all had fun sober style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home