People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Visiting Dampa and Damma









Maddy calls my parents Dampa and Damma, we think it is funny because it sounds a lot like she is cursing... imagine such words coming from this sweet little blonde headed cherub.....we are visiting this weekend for my Mom's 58th birthday .... the best part of the weekend I don't have pictures for: tonight we went to a luau dinner at a friend's church. Maddy was absolutely enamored with the group of little girls that were the hula entertainment, she followed them around all night to the point of getting right up onto the stage alongside them. The MC was a little flabbergasted and stammered politely for the "cute little blondie's mom to please come get her". A few good sports called out to let Maddy stay and perform, but the stick in the mud wouldn't have it, so I retrieved my little "interruption" amidst lots of laughter from the crowd. I think it would have been lovely to see what she would have done up there, I'm sure it would have been spectacular and very creative.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger UrbanHippieMama said...

oh i WISH you had pictures of her onstage!!! That is so funny...

Karis has changed so much since I saw her last. Your girls are so beautiful.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home