People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Green Baby


This is my absolute favorite outfit ever... it is from the dandelion wishes line from Gymboree and I got it for only $5 at a consignment store (Milagros) , Maddy has the same outfit in size 2T, but wasn't interested in wearing hers today. There go my plans to be nauseatingly cute with my girls.... anyway, I have been looking forward to Karis getting into this size clothing from Maddy's stash.... when Maddy saw her this morning she proclaimed "Oh, Green Baby". It was super cute, maybe you had to be there.... at her 3 month check yesterday she weighed in the 90th percentile, 75th for height. This girl doesn't miss a meal, that's for sure!

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Krista said...

That's awesome! I wonder if any cloth diapering/enviro-friendly organizations are having a photo contest?....that picture with that caption would win in a second!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home