People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tattoos




Here is my new art! These seriously didn't hurt a BIT. They were both so small and fast, I couldn't believe how easy it was. I was surprised! Not that the first one hurt all that much, but I could definitely at least feel that one being drawn on. Man, I have a new addiction for sure!!!

The honeybee is because that is my name's meaning and also to honor my grandpa Andy and my mom who are both beekeepers. The wedding ring is a Z with a little band, I am thinking of widening the band part so it doesn't look like I drew it on with a ballpoint pen so much....

3 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Megan said...

So cool! I am so jealous! I love the wedding ring one -- I have always wanted to do that but am too chicken!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I posted a blog about how wonderful your family is! :) Complete with pics!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

bzzzz!

p.s. love the toys on the carpet. that is how all my pics look! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home