People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Karis 13 months old

I have very few "rules" in my house (outside of be kind, etc...) and one of them is to stay off the pian and the dining room table. This little one is COMMITTED to conquering both those surfaces. Can you see how she pulled the little arch over to the stool and then up onto the piano? I think it must have been after the blue stool and other little blocks didnt' work because prior to this photo they were all across the room. Sometimes the only way I know she is up there is that I have left the lid off and she makes a bunch of "music". Yes, I am super observant now that I have two kids. LOL.
exploring her space in the world, I imagine her little inner monologue..."just what can i fit into? yes, why i am in fact small enough to fit inside this drawer i just emptied.... good to know"

her ridiculously cute cheese face. the SECOND she sees the camera, this is what i get. what a ham!!!


her more normal laughing face, thanks to maddy for distracting her from the camera lens....

closer up laughing at Maddy's antics





2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Earthmamagoddess said...

Her joyfulness is catching...I love her, she is adorable. Look at her innocent face up on that piano.....she is just a climber LOL

Your girls look alike and like themselves...it is interesting. I love it.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I cannot belive how big little KK is getting! What a doll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home