People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Krista's Baby Shower





Sue Wills and I hosted a shower for my wonderful friend Krista Harris this morning. She and her husband Chad are expecting their little princess Alayna in June... just a few short weeks away! Doesn't she look fabulous? I think she is a truly beautiful pregnant woman, glowing with life and love from inside out. Krista and I met at a bible study when I was brand new pregnant with Maddy (then just known as Cletus the Fetus). She commiserated with me about morning (or rather, all day)sickness... we were instant friends. Alayna's big brother Gavin is totally adorable and my very favorite 3 1/2 year old! Krista received many wonderful presents in anticipation for her little miracle...it is so fun to see all the pink and purple tiny newborn things... it brings back memories of when Maddy was itty bitty. It seems like just yesterday she was in gowns and those little mittens so she wouldn't be able to scratch herself.... happy sigh... anyway, it was a busy shower with lots of kids running around. And add in some serious rolling/crawling on Maddy's part. So happy shower to you Krista, I'm so honored to be part of your life!

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I'M so honored to have such an awesome friend like you, Melissa. The shower really was beautiful....what a fun time! Thanks so much!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Miriam said...

Melissa,
this is Miriam, Krista's mom.
What a surpize that your mom is a beekeeper. My dad was a beekeeper and my brother is keeping the tradition going. That honey is so precious. Don't really realize until you have to buy some in the store. Thanks for being such a good friend to Krista.
Miriam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home