People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Packing Peanuts








When we arrived home (from our journey north to attend a Sonics game with my Dad) on Wednesday there was a rather large and highly anticipated package waiting for us! Inside was the learning tower I had ordered for Maddy so she can help me with dishes, cooking, etc now and as she gets older. The step stool hadn't been working out so well. She kept falling off and it was hard for her to reach things on the counter, so when I saw one of these at my friend's house I knew I had to get one. I got a pretty good deal on one on ebay (hooray ebay!! my secret addiction). So inside was the tower, but the real treasure was the sixty bazillion packing peanuts that came with it! Jackpot!!! She helped daddy tremendously during the assembly process and has been climbing it every chance she gets since. The peanuts got repacked and will come out again on a boring rainy day.....

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Looks like fun!! And I think that your Ebay addiction is a secret no more :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home