People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Rock a Bye Baby


Today at naptime I told Maddy to run ahead to the bedroom and I'd be right behind her... we nap in the big bed together (as much of a nap as I can squeeze in before I get summoned to someone else nowadays) in our master bedroom. She scampered off and I could hear her giggling as I came down the hall a few minutes behind her. I found her snuggled up in the cradle we have (for Karis that she doesn't use for naps yet) and that Maddy sometimes slept in when she was a wee little thing. I can't believe she was able to fit, though you'll notice her knees are all bent and so really only half of her fits..... she cracks me up!

1 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Megan said...

What a goof!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home