People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankfulness

Karis and I went to our 4 day check with Dr. Jen yesterday and everything looks great for both of us. Day4 is when babies have lost the most weight, but not my little nursing champion. She has already regained her birth weight and the scales are still climbing. She is a rockstar power nurser with a perfect latch (and I am a thankful mama for that little blessing!).
Here are some snapshots of the three people I am most thankful for this wonderful holiday. We spent a quiet day snuggled up with one another in our jammies. I couldn't be happier or more blessed than we are right now.
Sister Squeezes
Spontaneous Kisses
Milk Coma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home