People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Friday, August 08, 2008

Odessa's Birthday











Odessa is TWO (way back in July, I'm a bit behind on organizing and uploading photos)! Maddy bought her a makeup kit and oh my goodness it was the hit of the century. We thought they might have a little dress up fun, but it went beyond that and verged on a weird obsession. They both sat super serious and still while they did their work beautifying everything within reach. It was so strange, they were so focused as if they were writing a proposition to the U.N. or something - we thought it would be giggly girly fun but it was all business instead. The best part was when we were so busy trying to move the make up out of Karis' reach and she found the cupcakes instead. Odessa (I think in shock or perhaps in a state of nirvana from her makeup overdose) let her attack the cupcake and it was gone in seconds before I realized what was happening. And THEN when I was madly trying to get the cupcake away from her, she turned around and got into the matches that we left out after lighting Odessa's candle. She had three matches sticking out of her mouth like some sort of messed up walrus. Oh, my poor second child, she will be lucky to survive her babyhood because I am just so busy I can't hardly keep on top of all their adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home