People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summertime Fun (a month's worth!)

Maddy in the sink (this is kind of a long story.....)
Maddy was BEGGING me to take pictures of her holding Karis, which shocked me because she usually gets extremely camera shy. So the next few pictures are what I got trying to take a decent picture of my two crazy wiggleworms.



laundry peek a boo

lillies
a little kiss
a little hug

cute Maddy
Maddy's new flower swing
crashed out, I love that huge diaper bum
cute KK
a little sisterly love


walking to the circus in high lady style, I was trying to get a cute shot of Maddy and Grandma and got a little slice of reality instead, man this picture makes me laugh....
riding the ponies at the circus
riding some more
Karis at 8 months pulling up on Maddy's tower
Karis being cute at about 8 1/2 months, chunkalicious thighs!



2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I love how Maddy and Karis interact. I'm SO looking forward to when Cade and Alayna can interact more and play together without me being so overly paranoid that she'll "break" him.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Megan said...

These pics are SO great! Seeing Maddie and K together make me want to have another baby -- they are ridiculously cute together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home