People's Republic of Zollner

So the world DOES in fact revolve around Madeline Jane and Karis Anne Zollner!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Summer Wrap Up

making crayons
playing makeup with Gavin
crashed out with daddy
bananas, yum! this kid can pack it away, I tell ya, she is definitely part goat...
her new love! this was a new one for me as toilets and its accessories were probably the *only* thing Maddy was totally uninterested in exploring as a baby

I know, I know. Not blogging for a month is totally unacceptable. But trying to download and organize a whole months worth of pictures just became so daunting that it took me a long time to work up the brain power to tackle it.... And it was a great month, too! We had a lot of wonderful adventures wrapping up summer and welcoming fall.... here is a peek. Still to come soon, Maddy's birthday party, our trip to Spokane, yurt camping & the pumpking patch....

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I can't believe how big K is getting -- the time is just flying by so quickly!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home